Monday, October 4, 2010

What's up with Babywearing recall?

Teething and grouchy.

Just recieved this message from thebabywearer.com, it's pretty scary. Babywearing needs your help!


I want to spread the word and add my personal feelings about babywearing. Having a wrap to carry my daughter in didn't just make groccery shopping easier, it changed my life. When Jo was little she would cry for hours at a time at night when I was exhausted and my husband was at work. I felt helpless and stressed out. My pediatrition recomended that I put her in the wrap and bounce her on an exercise balll. Nothing soothed her more for months.


Now that she is a toddler and she's all go, go, go, GO! I barely keep her in my arms when she wants to walk. But when I put her in the wrap her body relaxes. She leans into me, snuggles and will nurse even if we are in a busy place. Because wrapping has been a part of our lives since she was 6 weeks old, it's farmiliar and comforting. For her and for me.








Josephine wearing her 'baby'. I hope she still can when she has a child of her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment